17 November - 5 December 2017
This event is free to attend, but parking fees apply.
Join in the festive spirit this November
- Live seasonal entertainment.
- Enjoy mulled cider and German beers at one of our outdoor bars.
- With over 100 stalls offering a wide range of Christmas gifts and decorations, crafts, homeware, seasonal produce, toiletries and clothing, you’ll be sure to find the perfect presents for all the family.
- Enjoy delicious food on the day and to take home, with gourmet burgers and sausages, hot pork rolls, pancakes, churros, fudge, chocolate and treats galore.
- See our own exclusive ranges in the Chatsworth gift, interiors and garden shops, up in the stables.
Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome at the market.
*If you are planning to visit the house and/or garden during your visit, book online to receive free parking.
All coach parking must be pre-booked by calling 01246 565430
All visitor enquiries regarding the Christmas market should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All trade stand enquiries regarding the market should be sent to email@example.com.