19 March - 10 April 2016
During regular opening times
Free with admission
Join us for Easter in the house, garden and farmyard, and make sure you look out for the Easter Bunny, who will be in the garden and farmyard during the bank holiday weekend. In addition to our daily activities, we have a whole host of special Easter activities. Find out more below.
From 19 March - 10 April
- Take the Easter egg trail in the house and hunt for decorated eggs hidden among some favourite pieces, both new and old. Take a look at the trail
- Join us in the garden and search for golden eggs, and discover what's growing and changing this spring
- Get your face painted at Flora's temple and be entertained by a vintage barrel organ on weekends only in the garden
- Get creative in the farmyard with Easter crafts
- In the farmyard see our newly hatched chicks, and meet the lambs born this spring. You can also get hands on with the guinea pigs in the guinea pig village in our regular animal handling sessions.
Over the Easter weekend (Good Friday - Easter Monday)
- Easter egg hunts in the farmyard field. Please note the last egg hunt is at 3pm.
- Take a ride on our Easter Eggspress trailer ride taking lucky families on a ride through the park*
- Get crafty in the Stickyard with spring crafts in the garden
- Enjoy music in the farmyard from vintage barrel organ
Please note that all activities in the garden and farmyard are subject to weather and ground conditions.
*The Easter Eggspress and Golden Gates trailer are £2.50 per person