Terms & Conditions
When you purchase a ticket on the Chatsworth box office you agree to the terms and conditions of sale, set out below:
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
- Once you have printed or received your tickets, please keep them in a safe place as we cannot accept duplicates, copies or other alternative tickets of any kind.
- Unlawful resale or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Visitors are reminded that for technical or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Chatsworth reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- All guests visiting Chatsworth house or garden must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Chatsworth reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from Chatsworth any visitor.
- Complimentary car parking at the house applies to all tickets purchased online in advance, and admits one car per 5 tickets booked. On days where online booking is not available, the standard £4 car parking charge applies unless otherwise noted.
- Chatsworth accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use only.
- Visitors should note that the farmyard & adventure playground will be closed during the Country Fair.
- We cannot allow large bags, rucksacks, prams or pushchairs into the house. We do offer a limited supply of alternative baby carrying equipment.
Online tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Complete tickets - one half price return voucher is issued per transaction.
Chatsworth International Horse Trials
The above terms and conditions apply for the Chatsworth International Horse Trials as well as the terms below.
- Complimentary car parking is only valid in the dedicated horse trials car parks and not at the house car park.
- If the event is cancelled or abandoned prepaid tickets will be refunded in full in respect of any day that is cancelled before the start of that day's competition. In respect of items covering the whole event (3 day tickets, caravan membership etc) the following proportions will be refunded: cancellation before Friday starts 100%, before Saturday 80% before Sunday 40%.