Win a Wedgwood Butterfly Bloom tea service
Enjoy the Chatsworth tea experience everyday with your very own Wedgwood Butterfly Bloom tea service as used in the Flying Childers Restaurant. This beautiful prize includes four teacups and saucers, four plates, a teapot, a sugar bowl, a cream jug, cake stand and sandwich tray.
Simply fill in the form below to enter. The competition closes on 31 August 2016. Terms and conditions apply.
This competition has now ended.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the following competition being conducted by Chatsworth House Trust, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1PP: Wedgwood Butterfly Bloom Competition.
- No purchase is required.
- There will be one prize draw. Entry to the draw can only be made by completion and submission of the above form by 31 August 2016 at midnight.
- The prize draw is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland only.
- One prize is available to be won, as follows: four teacups and saucers, four plates, a teapot, a sugar bowl, a cream jug, cake stand and sandwich tray; £500 RRP. There are no cash alternatives. Wedgwood reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize for any reason with a prize(s) of an equivalent value.
- Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one per person, subject to proper completion of the relevant online form. Multiple, automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The winning entry which complies with these terms will be randomly selected using the web service www.random.org in the presence of an independent observer on 31 August 2016. The selection shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email, sent to the email address provided at the time of entry. If a winner cannot be contacted then the prize will be deemed to be forfeited and no substitution or other compensation will be awarded. If the winner does not respond prior to 15 September 2016, then the prize will be deemed to be forfeited and no substitution or other compensation will be awarded.
- By entering the prize draw competition, the winner consents to CHT contacting them by email and to CHT publishing their first name and town of residence on www.chatsworth.org and on its social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- By entering the prize draw competition you'll automatically opt-in to receive email marketing newsletters from CHT. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that CHT shall not bear any liability for (a) entries which are lost, incomplete, delayed or destroyed (whether as a result of website failure, technical problems, traffic congestion on the internet or otherwise); or (b) any property damage in any way attributable to the prize draw (including but not limited to damage to computer equipment or software) or resulting from downloading any material from the prize draw website.
- Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of CHT (including without limitation by reason of a virus) the prize draw cannot be carried out or completed in accordance with these terms, CHT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the prize draw.
- These terms constitute the agreement between prize draw entrants and CHT regarding the prize draw.
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and by entering the prize draw entrants agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.