Part-time Customer Service Assistants
Several part-time opportunities are available based within the Stables at Chatsworth; working in the prestigious Cavendish Rooms Restaurant or the self-service Carriage House Restaurant until early January 2017.
Your duties will include: clearing tables, serving customers, working on the till, serving hot drinks, serving hot food and keeping the restaurant clean and tidy. When working in the Cavendish Rooms Restaurant, you will also greet customers and provide full table service.
Previous experience in a restaurant environment is not essential as full training will be provided. However, you must be friendly, happy to work in a team and keen to provide all our customers with excellent levels of customer service.
Job description - Carriage House Restaurant (pdf 64kb)
Job description - Cavendish Restaurant (pdf 64kb)
To apply please forward your C.V. and covering letter (stating the number of the job you are interested in – shown below) to: The HR Department, Chatsworth Estate Office, Edensor, Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1PJ or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Carriage House Restaurant:
1) 5 days - 26 hours per week – Monday, Tuesday, Friday (11am to 5.30pm) and Saturday, Sunday (11am to 3pm)
2) 5 days - 26 hours per week - Tuesday, Saturday (from 11am to 3pm), and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (from 11am to 5.30pm)
3) 3 days - 18 hours per week – Saturday, Sunday and Monday (11am to 5.30pm)
4) 3 days - 21 hours per week – Saturday (11am to 5.30pm), Sunday and Monday (9.30am to 5.30pm)
5) 2 days - 10 hours per week – Sunday (11am to 5.30pm) and Monday (11am to 3pm)
6) 5 days – 30 hours per week – Friday to Tuesday (11am to 5.30pm)
7) 4 days – 22 hours per week – Sunday, Monday, Friday (11am to 5.30pm) and Saturday (12pm to 4pm)
8) 2 days – 8 hours per week – Monday and Wednesday (12pm to 4pm)
Closing date: 23 February 2016