Talks by artists, curators and writers
2018 features an array of speakers including the 2017 winners of the UK's top prizes for art and architecture. The lineup includes:
- Lubaina Himid, Turner Prize winner
- Alex de Rijke, RIBA Stirling Prize winner
- Linder Sterling, Paul Hamlyn Foundation winner and Chatsworth's first artist-in-resdence
- Dan Cruickshank, BBC TV broadcaster, author and historian
- Anna Pavord, author and gardening columnist for the Independent
All talks take place on the South Lawn in the Chatsworth Garden and all tickets include entry to the garden on the day of the talk. Festival tickets can be upgraded on the day for £10 to include entry to Chatsworth House.
Refreshments will be available as part of the festival on the South Lawn. View dining options during Art Out Loud.
Adult | £14 per talk
Child | £8 per talk
Festival day tickets
Day tickets provide entry to 3 individual talks on Friday and on Sunday and to 4 individual talks on Saturday.
Friday 21 and Sunday 23 September
Adult | £30
Child | £17
Saturday 22 September
Adult | £45
Child | £26
Online booking will be available until 11.59pm five days before the scheduled talks, after which tickets will be available on site at till points and at the entrance to the event, subject to availability.
How to book
- Browse the programme and details about individual talks
- Click on the 'Book now' button
- Choose the day that you wish to visit (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Click on 'Individual session tickets' or 'Festival day tickets'.
- Select the speakers and the number of tickets you require.
The Art Out Loud ticketing process is managed by See tickets. For any ticketing enquiries, please contact See tickets.
Art Out Loud 2016: watch the video
Keep up to date
Banner image: ’Naming the Money’, Lubaina Himid, 2004, Installation view Spike Island, Photo: Stuart Whipps. Courtesy the artist and Hollybush Gardens, London.
This event is run by Chatsworth House Enterprises Ltd, Company No. 9037793.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit our chatsworthstays.co.uk website to find out more and to book online.