Chatsworth Arts Festival returns in 2020 for with talks, performance, music and film by artists and speakers spanning the worlds of art, architecture, fashion and design.
Previous festivals have hosted the likes of:
- Grayson Perry CBE - Turner Prize winning artist
- Jarvis Cocker - musician, artist and broadcaster
- Erdem Moralıoğlu - fashion designer
- Dan Pearson - landscape designer, horticulturalist, writer and gardener
- Block9 - designers of temporary alternative realities
- Chi-chi Nwanoku - founder and artistic director of Chineke!
More details will be available in 2020.
Highlights from 2019: watch the video
Sponsorship plays a vital role in ensuring the Chatsworth House Trust can meet its charitable objectives – all income secured goes to support the work of the charity. Benefits of sponsorship include branding and accreditation, collaborative marketing opportunities and exclusive hospitality events.
For further information, download the 2019 sponsorship information or contact Mary Russell.
Keep up to date
This event is run by Chatsworth House Enterprises Ltd, Company No. 9037793.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit our chatsworthstays.co.uk website to find out more and to book online.