The Chatsworth Arts Festival celebrates its fifth gathering in 2019 with a new look and over forty talks, performances, workshops and tours taking place across the estate.
The 2019 programme includes:
- Jarvis Cocker - Musician, artist and broadcaster
- Mark Wallinger - Turner Prize-winning artist
- Sarah Raven - Celebrity gardener, broadcaster and writer
- Block9 - Designers of temporary alternative realities
- Chi-chi Nwanoku - Founder and artistic director of Chineke!, the first professional and junior BME orchestras in Europe
The entire programme and ticketing information will be available soon.
Keep up to date
This event is run by Chatsworth House Enterprises Ltd, Company No. 9037793.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit our chatsworthstays.co.uk website to find out more and to book online.