The Chatsworth Arts Festival celebrates its fifth gathering in 2019 with a new look and over forty talks, performances, workshops and tours taking place across the estate.
The 2019 programme includes:
- Jarvis Cocker - Musician, artist and broadcaster
- Mark Wallinger - Turner Prize-winning artist
- Sarah Raven - Celebrity gardener, broadcaster and writer
- Block9 - Designers of temporary alternative realities
- Chi-chi Nwanoku - Founder and artistic director of Chineke!, the first professional and junior BME orchestras in Europe
Festival day passes
Curate your festival experience - passes include admission to talks, selected workshops, tours, performances and discounted tickets for special events.
Passes also include admission to the house and garden and 10% off on catering and retail throughout the weekend, Friday to Sunday.
|Friday 20 September||Saturday 21 or Sunday 22 September|
|Child 4-16 inclusive||£12||£15|
The Chatsworth Arts Festival ticketing process is managed by See tickets. For any ticketing enquiries, please contact See tickets.
We would like to thank our generous sponsors whose support have made the Chatsworth Arts Festival possible.
Keep up to date
This event is run by Chatsworth House Enterprises Ltd, Company No. 9037793.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit our chatsworthstays.co.uk website to find out more and to book online.