£55 per person | 7pm onwards
Gin and jazz will take place on the following dates:
- 31 July
- 10 August
The evening begins with a Manchester gin cocktail of your choice followed by a delectable summer picnic and live music from the New York Brass Band (31 July) and Ain't That Jazz (10 August).
Gin cocktail menu
Backed by the experts from Manchester gin, the gin bar will serve a selection of four Collins cocktails.
- John Collins - Signature Gin, Rinquinquin Peach Vermouth, Merlet Lune d’Abricot, Fresh Lemon, Soda
- Tom Collins - Raspberry Infused Gin, Merlet Crème de Poire, Fresh Lemon Juice, Gomme, Soda
- Phil Collins - Wild Spirit Gin, Suze, Fresh Apple, Soda
- Joan Collins - Overboard Gin, Cocchi Blanco, Merlet Triple Sec, Fresh Lemon, Gomme, Soda, Absinthe Rinse
Standard cocktails and bar drinks will also be available.
- Lobster, mango and avocado salad
- Miniature pork pie
- Quail scotch egg
- Sweet potato, pickled onion, coriander and goats cheese salad
- Estate charcuterie board
- Artisan breads
- Gin soaked summer berry trifle, lemon and cracked black pepper shortbread
Vegetarian and vegan picnics available on request - email us your dietary requirements.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit our chatsworthstays.co.uk website to find out more and to book online.