£95 per person | 7pm onwards
The evening begins with a drinks reception in the Painted Hall, followed by a tour to see the North Wing of the house decorated for Christmas, dinner and live entertainment.
The dress code is black tie and evening dress, and masks are essential.
Arrive in style at the north entrance to the house and enjoy a glass of bubbles and canapés in the spectacular Painted Hall, with live entertainment on the Great Stairs.
Guests are invited to walk through the North Wing of the house to view the beautiful Chatsworth Christmas decorations.
Arrive at the Carriage House restaurant.
Enjoy an elegant three-course dinner with a glass of house red or white wine.
The evening entertainment begins:
- Saturday 2 December – Vernon Sisters (sold out)
- Saturday 9 December – Paul Pashley (sold out)
- Saturday 16 December – Vernon Sisters (sold out)
- Baked goats cheese wrapped Parma ham, fig chutney
- Butternut squash, spinach & pine nut risotto
- Free-range chicken and pheasant ballotine, confit potato, honey-roasted parsnips, game gravy
- Caramelised red onion tartlet with a warm heritage tomato, borlotti bean and marinated artichoke salad (v)
- Mulled wine poached pears, ginger and honey ice-cream
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit our chatsworthstays.co.uk website to find out more and to book online.