£12 per person | 10am
Led by Dave Spencer, Domain Senior Supervisor, explore and learn more about the Old park a Site of Special Scientific Interest, an area of the park normally closed to visitors. Please be aware that dogs are not permitted on the Old Park walks.
The walk is 3+ miles and approximately 2.5 hours long. It is available on the following days:
- 18 April
- 18 July
Planning your day
- Meet at the game larder at 10am.
- Terrain is varied with a mixture of footpaths and uneven ground.
- Walks will go ahead in all weather conditions.
- Wear sturdy walking shoes or boots.
- Bring waterproof clothing.
- Bring plenty of water.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit our chatsworthstays.co.uk website to find out more and to book online.