£50 per person | 12pm to 2.30pm
Make this Valentine's day unforgettable with a delectable Wedgwood afternoon tea in the Flying Childers restaurant. This indulgent experience will include a glass of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé, and is only available 14-15 February 2019.
We are delighted that all of the tea and tea ware in Flying Childers has been provided in partnership with Wedgwood.
Valentine's Wedgwood afternoon tea menu
Earl Grey cured salmon, pickled beetroot, horseradish cream and rye bread croutons
A selection of sandwiches and tartlets
- Cucumber and crème fraîche
- Prawn and dill mayonnaise
- Coronation chicken
- Salmon and asparagus tart
- Feta, pesto and pine nut vol-au-vent
Freshly baked duo of scones
- Raspberry scone and plain scone
- Clotted cream and jam
A selection of cakes and fancies
- Prosecco sorbet
- Chocolate and pink grapefruit truffle
- Pomegranate macaroon
- Strawberry and basil tart
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Victoria sponge heart
Served with a glass of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé and a pot of tea from our specially selected range of Wedgwood teas.