The traditional Chatsworth wedding
You may choose to say "I do" in the elegant Hartington room or you can marry in your local church and join us afterwards.
A grand entrance
After making a grand entrance in your chosen car or carriage, you and your guests will enjoy exclusive use of the Cavendish rooms from 4pm.
The glazed arcade is the perfect place to welcome guests with champagne and canapés.
Enjoy a trip to the Rose Garden with your key wedding party to capture beautiful images.
Wedding breakfast by dedicated chefs
Enjoy a delicious four-course wedding breakfast created by our dedicated chefs.
Celebrate in style late into the night in the majestic surroundings of the Carriage House restaurant.
The traditional Devonshire wedding
The Devonshire wedding has a facility fee of £4750, with the following additional costs:
- Four-course wedding breakfast, canapés and evening light bites: £75 per person
- Wedding guests under 12 years of age: from £25 per person
- Additional light bites: £15 per person
- Drinks package (reception drink, wine served with dinner and toast drink): from £22 per person
The Devonshire wedding is available from 4pm until 12.30am.
- Minimum number of guests: 70
- Can accommodate 90 guests at the ceremony
- Can accommodate 120 guests at reception and wedding breakfast
- Can accommodate 200 guests at evening party
Please contact Kay, Laine or Pippa on 01246 565 366 or email us to discuss your wedding package and to find out which dates are still available.