Lunch buffet menus
Available from 12pm to 3pm | This menu may vary | £20.50 per person
Please choose one main and one dessert for the entire party.
- Roast chicken supreme with roasted root vegetables and tarragon sauce
- Braised beef steak and onions, horseradish dumplings
- Pork loin chops, caramelised apples, cider sauce
- Baked cod fillet, tomato, chilli and chickpea ragu
- Baked fresh salmon fillet, herb crumb and creamed leeks
- Super food salad*
- Caramelised shallot, tomato and goats cheese tartlet
* Please note that that super food salad includes sunflower seeds, feta, baby spinach, broccoli, marinated aubergine, chargrilled red peppers, pomegranate seeds, blueberries, toasted pine nuts and beetroot.
Please choose one potato or rice dish, and one additional side dish for the entire party.
- Lemon- and herb-scented rice
- Bubble and squeak potatoes (contains bacon)
- Dauphinoise potatoes
- Parsley buttered new potatoes
- Seasonal vegetables
- Salad selection (mixed leaf, coleslaw and couscous and roasted vegetable salad)
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce
- Bakewell tart, clotted cream
- Warm chocolate brownie, rum and raisin ice cream
- Seasonal fruit crumble and custard
- Baked lemon cheesecake, fruit coulis
Includes a glass of Chatsworth red or white wine, tea and coffee, and Chatsworth still and sparkling water.
Afternoon tea menus
Traditional afternoon tea
Available from 12pm to 3pm | £20 per person
- Homemade dainty finger sandwiches
- smoked salmon and cream cheese
- roasted ham and wholegrain mustard
- egg mayonnaise with cress and cucumber
- mature cheese
- A selection of seasonal homemade cakes and pastries
Includes tea and coffee, and Chatsworth still and sparkling water.
Cavendish afternoon tea
Available from 12pm to 3pm | £25 per person
Enjoy the traditional afternoon tea as above with a glass of rosé wine.
Devonshire afternoon tea
Available from 12pm to 3pm | £31 per person
Enjoy the traditional afternoon tea as above with a glass of Chatsworth’s own label champagne and a crayfish cocktail to start.
Available in November and December | This menu may vary | £20.50 per person
- Traditional roasted turkey
- Estate farm shop chipolatas
- Chestnut stuffing
- Rosemary roast potatoes
- Creamed leeks
- Honey roasted parsnips
- Braised red cabbage
- Game gravy
- Sundried tomato and braised shallot tartlet, topped with camembert cheese
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy cream
Includes a glass of Chatsworth red or white wine, tea and coffee, farm shop mince pie, and Chatsworth still and sparkling water.