To ensure the safety of our visitors and colleagues, we've put several measures across the estate.
CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES & INFORMATION
Lunch, drinks and sweet treats
The Carriage House Café is self-service and offers a wide variety of seasonal dishes prepared in house by our team of chefs and bakers.
With range of sandwiches, baguettes and soup, plus delicious cakes, pastries, hot drinks and a selection of hot food, we have something for every taste.
Back by popular demand this autumn is our Sunday roast lunch including hand-carved roast of the day with market vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, roasted potatoes and pan gravy.
Chatsworth children's lunch bag
Lunch bags are available year round and are perfect for our younger visitors. Lunch bags include four children's menu items for £5.50 with a choice of sandwiches, fruit, veggies, crisps, drinks and/or special treats.
Good to know
- Hot food is served from 11.30am to 3pm.
- Located in the stables courtyard (no ticket required).
- Open every day, excluding 24-26 December and 1 January. See opening times.
- May occasionally close early for events.
Contact us to discuss your catering requirements in more detail.
Sample hot food menu
Hot food served 11.30am-3pm
- Estate farm shop beef and ale pie eith mushy peas, gravy and chips
- Chatsworth Gold ale battered haddock with chips, mushy peas and tartare sauce
- Root vegetable curry with braised rice, flatbread and cucumber raita*
- Hot sandwich of the day with salad
*Suitable for vegetarians and vegans