To enable social distancing and help protect our visitors and colleagues, we've implemented new safety measures across the estate. Click below for further information.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON ARRIVAL
Our picnics showcase the best of estate farm shop and local produce and are served in a reusable Chatsworth cool bag.
Order your picnics through the links below from three months in advance until 2pm the day before your visit. Picnics are collected from the Carriage House Café in the stables on the day of your visit within your selected timeslot.
Chatsworth family picnic
£45 | Created for two adults and two children
- Two filled baguettes
- Two children’s sandwiches
- Estate farm shop pork pie
- Summer vegetable quiche
- Carriage House chunky coleslaw
- Potato salad
- Estate farm shop crisps
- Fresh fruit pots
- Freshly baked scones with cream and jam
- Chocolate brownies
- Two Fentimans botanical beverages
- Two Cawston Press juice boxes
Sandwiches are half vegetarian unless requested otherwise.
Please select the number of guests as the number of picnics you would like to order. One guest will book one picnic for four people.
ORDER THE CHATSWORTH FAMILY PICNIC
The Garden gourmet picnic
£50 | Created for two people
- A selection of estate farm shop charcuterie and local cheese
- Freshly baked rolls and artisan crackers
- English asparagus, mango and avocado salad
- Sweet potato, pickled onion, coriander and goats cheese salad
- Summer vegetable frittata
- Estate farm shop crisps
- Summer berries with clotted cream
- Gold leaf macaroons
- Chatsworth vanilla fudge
- Elderflower presse
- A bottle of Earl of Burlington Collection wine
Please select the number of guests as the number of picnics you would like to order. One guest will book one picnic for two people.
ORDER THE GOURMET PICNIC
How to order
- Order your picnics by clicking the appropriate link above. You will be directed to OpenTable.
- Specify the number of picnics you require by selecting the number of people.
- Select a date and timeslot for collection, available daily, 10am to 2pm.
- Include any dietary requirements when reserving so we can best cater to your needs.
- Payment will be taken when you collect your picnic. We request that visitors use contactless payment when possible.
For any queries, please call us on 01246 565390 from 9am to 5pm. Adjustments to your picnic order will not be available on the day of collection.
Access to the house car park is included with all picnic bookings. Please show your confirmation (paper or electronic) when you arrive at the parking booth to receive complimentary parking.
If visiting the garden, please pick up your picnic before entering. Once you leave the garden, you will not be able to re-enter on the same day. Pre-booking is essential for tickets to the garden.