Our picnics showcase the best of estate farm shop and local produce and are served in a reusable Chatsworth cool bag.
Order your picnics below from three months in advance until 2pm the day before your visit. Picnics are collected from the Carriage House Café in the stables on the day of your visit within your selected timeslot.
£47.50 | Designed for two adults
- Artisan cheddar & chutney baguette (V)
- Slow roast pork & bramley apple baguette
- Estate Farm shop pork sausage roll
- Estate Farm shop savoury roll (VE)
- Selection of cheeses with crackers & chutney (V)
- Apple & red cabbage slaw (VE)
- Moroccan chickpea & sweet potato salad (VE)
- Chatsworth potato crisps
- Chatsworth fruit scone with jam & cream
- Pear & Blackberry tart
- Two Fentimans botanical beverages
- Two hot drink vouchers
£62.50 | Designed for two adults and two children
The menu above including the following:
- Plain ham roll
- Plain cheese roll
- Estate farm shop pork sausage roll
- Extra salads
- Selection of crisps
- Chatsworth chocolate brownie
- Fresh berry pot
- Two Cawston Press juice boxes
How to order
Order your autumn picnic by completing the form below or calling 01246 565396 between 11am and 4pm.
Payment will be taken when you collect your picnic. We request that visitors use contactless payment when possible.
Access to the house car park is included with all picnic bookings. Please show your confirmation (paper or electronic) when you arrive at the parking booth to receive complimentary parking.