Showcasing the best of estate farm shop and local produce and served in a reusable Chatsworth cool bag, our picnics are the perfect complement to a spring or summer visit.
Order your picnics through the link below from three months in advance until 2pm the day before your visit. Picnics are collected from the Park picnic shop, near the house entrance, on the day of your visit within your selected timeslot.
ORDER YOUR PICNIC
Garden picnic sample menu
£21 | Created for one adult
- Derbyshire ham hock with homemade piccalilli soft roll
- Estate farm shop pork sausage roll
- Spring pea salad with radish & feta
- Roast new potatoes with Jerusalem artichoke, lemon & sage
- Spring garden cookie
- Very berry cream tartlet
- A choice of a Folkington’s soft drink
- Hot drink voucher to be redeemed at Flora's Temple tea shop or the Park picnic shop
Vegetarian option available upon request, to include artisan cheddar ploughman's soft roll and savoury roll
£7.50 | Created for one child
- Wiltshire ham bridge roll
- Mini sausage roll
- Cookie dough animal pop
- Fruit pot
- Pom Bears
- Cawston Press juice box
Vegetarian option available upon request, to include cheddar bridge roll and mini savoury roll
How to order
- Order your picnics by clicking the link above. You will be directed to OpenTable.
- Select a date and 30-minute timeslot for collection, available up to three months in advance from 7 May 2021 between 11.30am and 2pm.
- Then, choose the number of adults picnics from the “guests” drop down box. Children's picnics are added further in the booking process .
- Include any dietary requirements when reserving so we can best cater to your needs.
- Payment will be taken when you collect your picnic.
For all enquiries, please call us on 01246 565366 from 9am to 5pm. Adjustments to your picnic will not be available on the day of collection.
ORDER YOUR PICNIC
Access to the house car park is included with all picnic bookings. Please show your confirmation (paper or electronic) when you arrive at the parking booth to receive complimentary parking.