Traditional afternoon tea menu
£21 per person | 3pm to 4.30pm
- Cucumber and fresh mint on wholemeal bread
- Prawn and dill mayonnaise on a mini seeded cob
- Ham and mustard mayonnaise on white bread
- Egg and cress mini bridge roll
- Parmesan and chive scone with sea salted butter
- Fruit scone with butter, jam and clotted cream
- Chocolate opera cake
- Glazed fruit tart
- Lemon drizzle cake
Served with a range of loose teas, herbal and fruit infusions or coffee.
Enjoy our traditional afternoon tea with a glass of Chatsworth Champagne for £29.50.
Want to bring the children? We offer a platter of deliciousness for our younger visitors with a children's afternoon tea.
BOOK YOUR TABLE