Specially created products for us
We take pride in the produce we create - sourcing specially created products some using our own recipes and recipe development. We taste our products at each stage of development ensuring that our Chatsworth products are best in class, in fact several are award-winning!
Our Chatsworth range includes:
- Award-winning Morello cherry and brandy jam, three fruits curd and spiced mango chutney
- The Duke and Duchess's favourites - vintage dark orange marmalade and lime pineapple marmalade with pineapple, respectively
- 70% fruit jams, marmalades and curds
- Our best sellers, piccalilli and Boxing day chutney
- Chatsworth crisps with flavours including: ready salted, ham & pickle and cheese & caramelised onion chutney and Henderson's Relish
Featured product: The Earl of Burlington Collection
This new range of wine, specially selected by the Earl of Burlington, is perfect for any occasion.
Blanc 2018 | Côtes de Gascogne
The Earl of Burlington Blanc is a mouth-watering blend of Colombard and Ugni Blanc grape varieties. Grown in the heart of Gascogny in south-west France, the grapes ripen to perfection thanks to warm, sunny days and nights cooled by mountain air from the distant Pyrénées. A lively and enticing wine with notes of citrus and tropical fruits.
Rouge 2018 | Pays d’Oc
The Earl of Burlington Rouge is a juicy blend of Grenache and Syrah grape varieties which are grown on the slopes of the Montagne Noire in southern France. This warm-hearted, soft-textured wine captures the generosity of the region with its ripe forest fruit, supple tannins and spicy notes.
Rosé 2018 | Comté Tolosan
The Earl of Burlington Rosé is a refreshing blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grape varieties. Grown in the heart of Gascony in south-west France, the warm sunny days and cool nights help to produce high-quality grapes. A juicy and succulent wine with delicate wild strawberry notes and fresh acidity.