- 6 eggs – hard boiled and peeled (small or medium)
- 6 Chatsworth pork sausages – de-skinned
- 6 spring onions – finely sliced
- 750g frozen puff pastry
- 1 beaten egg to glaze
- Salt and black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°c/400°f/gas mark 6.
- Mix the sausage meat with the onions.
- Roll out the pastry and cut 6x18cm circles (about the size of a side plate or a large saucer).
- Divide the sausage meat equally between the pastry circles and flatten out the meat, almost to the edges.
- Place an egg in the centre of each circle, season and brush the edges of the pastry with the egg wash.
- Pull the sides of the pastry up over the egg (so that the seam is on top of the egg) and crimp the edges together to seal.
- Brush with the beaten egg and bake the pasties for 25 minutes until golden.