Traditional afternoon tea menu
£21 per person | 3pm to 4.30pm
- Mini seeded cob with smoked salmon, cucumber, crème fraiche and pepper
- Honey roasted Ham and mustard mayo on brown
- Egg and cress in mini bridge roll
- Goat’s cheese and beetroot tart
- Scotch egg
- Tomato compote
- Plain scone and fruit scone with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Fruit tea loaf
- Victoria sponge
- Traditional Battenberg cake
Served with a range of loose teas, herbal and fruit infusions or coffee.
Enjoy our traditional afternoon tea with a glass of Chatsworth Champagne for £29.50.
Want to bring the children? We offer a platter of deliciousness for our younger visitors with a children's afternoon tea.
BOOK YOUR TABLE