Chatsworth Christmas trees
Prepare for the festive season with our British-grown premium Nordmann Fir trees.
With trees ranging from four to eight feet, we have something to suit every home.
Available at the estate farm shop from 25 November 2022.
Why choose a real tree?
- Quality - known for their fullness and symmetry, our trees are British-grown Nordmann Firs are a firm favourite because of their non-drop needles.
- By sourcing locally, you are helping reduce your carbon footprint. Did you know our Christmas trees can take up to 10 years to grow?
- Real Christmas trees are recyclable. Either compost to use as mulch, or return your tree back to the estate farm shop by Thursday 12th January and we’ll dispose of it for you.
- Trees are renewable! For every tree harvested, another is planted in its place.
How to buy
- Choose a location in your house that is away from direct sunlight, draughts and sources of heat, such as radiators.
- Measure your available space (and don’t forget to leave space for the star!)
- From Friday 25th November, select your tree from outside the estate farm shop, where our team will be on hand to help. We offer trees ranging from 120cm (4ft) to 240cm (8ft).
- Trees need a good supply of water, so consider if you need a water retaining stand. If so, our quick stands are easy and can be reused year after year.
- When the time comes to take it down, just bring it back to us by Thursday 12 January 2023 and we’ll dispose of it
Where to buy
Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop
Available from 25 November 2022.
View the farm shop opening times.