We are delighted to welcome back our bonfire and fireworks this year in the garden.
Wrap up and enjoy live music, dancing and circus performers, face painting for little ones, as well as the traditional bonfire and a dazzling firework display.
Keep warm with a range of delicious food from hog roasts to jacket potatoes, from churros to sweet treats. Why not enjoy a glass of mulled wine or cider for the ultimate winter warmer?
£15 adult, £10 child | 6pm onwards
The bonfire and fireworks is held on Saturday 4 November and Sunday 5 November.
Gates open: 6pm
Lighting of the bonfire: 7pm
Children's firework display: 7.30pm
Grand finale firework display: 8.15pm
Entertainment finishes: 9.45pm
Dinner with bonfire and fireworks
Adult £40 | Restaurant opens 5.45pm
This year, we're offering a combined ticket of dinner with bonfire and fireworks.
Enjoy a delicious two-course meal of a main course and dessert with a welcome glass of prosecco in the Cavendish restaurant, followed by entry to the bonfire and fireworks event.
- Beef bourguignon with wholegrain mustard mashed potato, roasted root vegetables or
- Pan-fried seabass, champ mashed potato, pickled red cabbage or
- Sautéed ricotta cheese gnocchi, roasted tomato & red pepper, wilted spinach
- White chocolate & raspberry cheesecake or
- Burnt apple & cinnamon purée or
- Local cheese selection, wheat wafers, quince, grapes & celery
Please note that dinner and fireworks tickets are limited to 60 each night.
BOOK DINNER & FIREWORKS
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit our chatsworthstays.co.uk website to find out more and to book online.