Please read this information before completing and returning the Group Booking Form to the Chatsworth Booking office. If you would like to discuss any aspect of your visit, please call the Booking team on 01246 565430 or email@example.com
2023 Chatsworth group pricing
All prices below are based on groups of 15 or more. Self-guided visits only to the house and garden.
Visits 18 March - 29 October 2023
|House & garden (house entry from 10.30am)||£28.50||£16.00|
|House & garden (house entry from 12noon)||£18.15||£9.90|
|Bank holidays, bank holiday weekends and Christmas|
|Bank holidays and bank holiday weekends||No group rate available*|
|Christmas house & garden||No group rate available**|
*2023 daily admission rates will apply on these days as well as any day before 12pm. Please refer to our tickets page to see our rates.
**More information about Christmas group visits is available here.
Please note that we cannot accept any unbooked coaches/mini-buses and their passengers.
Core house and garden opening times are:
- House & garden open at 10.30am
- Last entry to the house is at 3.30pm
- Last entry to the garden is 4pm
The house and garden may open earlier during the peak summer months, please refer to our opening times page.
Booking a visit at Chatsworth
- A group is classed as a party of 15 or more paying visitors arriving by coach with a pre-booked timed slot.
- Upon receipt of your booking form arrangements will be made for your group and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- All groups will be given a timed entry for the house. The maximum number per timed entry is 55 people. Above this, the group will be split into different entry times.
- Group rate applies to house visits from 12:00. Before this time, full rate applies which is £28.50 per person.
- Group rate is not available during bank holiday weekends
- Chatsworth Country Fair (Friday 1 September to Sunday 3 September): Subject to availability, ticket holders to the Chatsworth Country Fair 2023 will be able to access Chatsworth House and Garden on the day of their visit to the country fair. Anyone wishing to visit the house and garden must visit the ticketing hub near the house to obtain a timed entry ticket. Due to capacity restrictions in the house and garden, these tickets will be limited and will be available on a first come first served basis each day. Group price applies with parties of 30 or more.
- This booking form does not apply to our Christmas season, please contact the bookings team for further details.
- For the latest information regarding coronavirus please visit our FAQs
- Subject to availability we can offer a guided tour during your visit. These must be booked 4 weeks in advance. The cost of entry plus tour must total £200, or the minimum tour charge will apply.
- Confirmation of final numbers and payment should be made on arrival at the Coach Hut.
- Payment can be made by cash, card or cheque payable to ‘Chatsworth House Trust’
- In the event of cancellation less than 24hrs prior to arrival you will be charged an administration fee of £50 per 15 people.
- The management reserve the right to alter admission prices without prior notice.