Please read this information before completing and returning the Group Booking Form to the Chatsworth Booking office. If you would like to discuss any aspect of your visit, please call the Booking team on 01246 565430 or email@example.com
All coaches arriving on the estate must have a pre-booked visit.
2024 Chatsworth group pricing
15 persons or more, self-guided visits to the house and garden.
|Main Season (March-October)
|Price per person
|Complete Adult (entry from 10.30am)
|Complete Adult (entry from midday)
Complete ticket includes entry to all attractions; house, garden & farmyard
|29/03 - 14/04
|Early May bank holiday
|04/05 - 06/05
|May half term
|25/05 - 02/06
|All weekends in June
|01/06 - 30/06
|All weekends in July
|07/07 - 28/07
|20/07 - 10/09
|October half term
|26/10 - 03/11
More information about Christmas group visits is available here.
Please note that we cannot accept any unbooked coaches/mini-buses and their passengers.
Core house and garden opening times are:
- House & garden open at 10.30am
- Last entry to the house is at 3.30pm
- Last entry to the garden is 4pm
The house and garden may open earlier during the peak summer months, please refer to our opening times page.
Booking a visit at Chatsworth
- A group is classed as a party of 15 or more paying visitors arriving by coach with a pre-booked timed slot.
- Upon receipt of your booking form arrangements will be made for your group and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- All groups will be given a timed entry for the house. The maximum number per timed entry is 55 people. Above this, the group will be split into different entry times.
- Group rate is not available during standard dates (please see above for more information regarding standard dates).
- Group rate is not available during bank holiday weekends
- Chatsworth Country Fair (Friday 30 August to Sunday 1 September): Please ask the Bookings Office about visits during this event.
- This booking form does not apply to our Christmas season, please contact the bookings team for further details.
- Guided tours can be arranged as part of your visit. These must be booked 4 weeks in advance and are subject to availability.
- A 1 hour tour costs £5.00 per person in addition to your attraction entrance price.
- Should the value of your visit be less than £200 (admission tickets plus tour charge per head) a minimum tour fee of £200 will apply.
- Confirmation of final numbers and payment should be made on arrival at the Coach Hut.
- Payment can be made by cash, card or cheque payable to ‘Chatsworth House Trust’
- In the event of cancellation less than 24hrs prior to arrival you will be charged an administration fee of £50 per 15 people.