£20 | 11am
The forestry experience is a two-hour guided walk through Stand wood and includes garden entry on the day.
Planning your day
The forestry experience starts at the game larder at 11am and will be led by our Head Forester, John Everitt.
What should I expect on the experience?
The walking experience is a two-hour guided walk where you will venture into the Stand Wood, learn more about the trees at Chatsworth and discover what foresters do this time of year. We welcome well-behaved dogs on leads on the walking experience.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Terrain is hilly and uneven underfoot.
- Walks will go ahead in all weather conditions.
- Wear sturdy walking shoes or boots.
- Bring waterproof clothing.
- Bring plenty of water and lunch or a snack - we will have a short break midway through.