This special event is exclusively for Friends of Chatsworth. All Friends and their guests must have tickets to attend the garden party. Find out how to become a Friend of Chatsworth.
This event is booked by application. All Friends of Chatsworth must return their applications by 28 June. Please note that in previous years the party has sold out prior to the deadline. If you are a Friend of Chatsworth and require an application form, please email the Friends team at email@example.com quoting your membership number.
Enjoy musical delights from a jazz band and a brass band, plus our younger Friends can be entertained by a children's entertainer and face painter.
All Friends are invited and are able to purchase additional tickets for up to six guests.
- Gates open at 6.45pm
- Music starts at 7pm
The event will go ahead even in wet weather. Please bring your own rugs, chairs and a picnic as seating is not provided. Barbecues and gazebos are not permitted.
Details of the picnics available to buy in advance are below.
BOOK A PICNIC
Standard picnic: £17.50 per person
- Homemade dainty afternoon tea sandwiches
- Ploughman's selection to include: pork pie, sage derby, pickled onion, farm shop glazed ham, chutney, crusty bread and mixed baby leaf salad (vegetarian option to include asparagus quiche, hummus and crudités)
- Goat's cheese and beetroot tartlet
- Chocolate raspberry and pistachio tart
White wine picnic: £22.50 per person
- Standard picnic with a mini bottle of white wine
Prosecco picnic: £24 per person
- Standard picnic with a mini bottle of prosecco