£50 per person | 12pm, 1pm, 2pm
Enjoy a delectable afternoon tea experience under cover while taking in summer views of the Maze and surrounding garden. Afterwards explore the garden at your leisure.
Includes free parking and admission to the garden; simply show your booking confirmation on entry.
Afternoon tea menu
- An assiette of hand cut sandwiches
- Freshly baked scones with clotted cream and Chatsworth jam
- Individual Bakewell tart
- Summer fruit sherry trifle
- Elderflower delice topped with a gin jelly
- Raspberry and chocolate opera cake
- Piña colada pavlova
Served with a glass of Laurent-Perrier Brut NV and a range of loose teas, herbal and fruit infusions or coffee.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit our chatsworthstays.co.uk website to find out more and to book online.