Friday 15 December | 6.45 to 10pm | £75 per person including wine
The wine and supper club will take place at the estate farm shop café, DE45 1UF. Get directions
Join us for a festive feast - a seven-course wine and supper club in a collaboration with chef Nathan Wall from Restaurant Fika, with expertly paired wine.
- Sourdough with cultured butter
- Fermented spent grains, Chatsworth gold and celeriac porridge, cheddar and celeriac crisps
- Jerusalem artichoke gratin with black garlic and truffle
- Cured Ladybower trout with broccoli and smoked almonds
- Venison loin, Jerusalem artichoke puree, potato rosti, girolles, cavolo nero and a blackberry jus gras
- Sticky toffee pudding, miso caramel and malted vanilla ice cream
- Chatsworth mince pie with brandy butter
Stay with us
With so much to see, do, and explore in the Peak District, it's a shame to only come for the day, so why not stay a little longer? Our country cottages, shepherd's huts, hotels, and inns are the perfect base for exploring all that Chatsworth, Derbyshire, and the Peak District have to offer. Find out more.