14 February: Winner selected
We are delighted to announce that the winning comment was this one by Becki Ashalee West, who nominated bride-to-be Chantelle Hinton. Huge congratulations to the winning couple!
The overwhelming response to this giveaway forced us to think hard about what we could offer all our entrants; the support people have given one another and some of the stories shared have filled us with appreciation for how wonderful humans can be.
So, all couples who were entered into the draw are entitled to claim £500 off their wedding, when booked with us on or before 28 March 2019, by quoting code FACEBOOK500. Hopefully this could help some of you realise your dream wedding!
From all of us in the weddings team here at Chatsworth; thank-you to everyone who entered.
The venue: our 18th century Stables is a spectacular setting for your wedding, with beautiful rooms for your ceremony (optional) and reception.
The catering: our experienced chefs will present you with options for a three course wedding breakfast and evening refreshment. Also included is an arrival drink, a glass of wine with wedding breakfast and a toast drink for every guest.
The wedding also includes:
- A grand entrance to the stables via Lodge Hill
- Use of select locations in the Chatsworth garden (April-December) and grounds for photographs (please note that a photographer is not included)
- Dedicated wedding planner and master of ceremonies
- Exclusive use of licensed function suites
- Tables dressed with white linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Cake stand and knife
- Use of Chatsworth easel
Total value : £10,770.00
(Select dates until March 22 2020, subject to availability)
Terms and conditions
- To enter someone into the free draw, comment on this Facebook post, tagging a bride- or groom-to-be (you can also tag yourself!). One entry per person. The more tags a bride or groom receives, the more entries they receive into the draw.
- This free draw is open to anyone, except for couples with existing Chatsworth bookings, employees of Chatsworth, their families or anyone else associated with this free draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- One winning bride or groom will be chosen at random from all valid entries on the original Facebook post.
- The free draw will run until 9am on Thursday 14 February 2019, and the winner will be announced on the original Facebook post on the afternoon of the same day.
- Please note: the winner must then email us at the address stated in the announcement in order to commence contact with our dedicated wedding team, at which point planning can begin.
- The winner of the free draw will win the package detailed above, and any changes or additions to what is offered may incur a fee, eg. additional guests.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions. Should a bride or groom be tagged who does NOT want to take part in the competition, simply respond to the comment tagging you and state that you would not like to participate.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity and their names may be published on the Chatsworth website and other Chatsworth media.
- Events may occur that render the free draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Chatsworth and, accordingly, Chatsworth may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Chatsworth as a result thereof.