The Carriage House Café is reopening 12 April with outdoor seating only, including patio heating and limited areas under cover.
Lunch, drinks and sweet treats
The Carriage House Café is self-service and offers a wide variety of seasonal dishes prepared in house by our team of chefs and bakers.
With range of sandwiches, baguettes and soup, plus delicious cakes, pastries, barista brewed coffees and a selection of hot food, we have something for every taste.
Back by popular demand - our Sunday roast lunch, including hand-carved roast of the day with market vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, roasted potatoes and pan gravy.
Chatsworth children's lunch bag
Lunch bags are £5.95 and available year round and are perfect for our younger visitors. Lunch bags include a choice of ham or cheese sandwich, a chocolate brownie, packet of crisps, pot of fruit and a fruit juice.
Good to know
- Hot food is served from 11.30am to 3pm.
- Located in the stables courtyard (no ticket required).
- Open every day, excluding 24-26 December and 1 January. See opening times.
- May occasionally close early for events.
Contact us to discuss your catering requirements in more detail.
Sample hot food menu
Hot food served 11.30am-3pm
- Seasonal soup of the day (vegan, dairy free, gluten free)
- Derbyshire pork cob, celeriac & fennel slaw, apple sauce (can be gluten free)
- Chatsworth estate braised Barnsley lamb chop with parmentier potatoes and spring greens (gluten free)
- Fish finger in ciabatta cob, celeriac & fennel slaw, tartare sauce
- Root vegetable and bean chilli, black rice, salsa (vegan, dairy free and gluten free)