Lunch and nibbles
11am - 3pm
A seasonal menu comprising British and European dishes. Our chefs use fresh ingredients from the Chatsworth Estate and local producers. View a sample menu for the festive season.
Book your table in advance for lunch at the Cavendish restaurant and receive complimentary parking. Please show your reservation confirmation (paper or electronic) when you arrive at the parking booth to receive complimentary parking.
BOOK YOUR TABLE
Afternoons at the Cavendish
3pm - 5pm
Relax in the late afternoon with a selection of handmade cakes, scones and other sweet treats alongside coffees, teas and cocktails. View a sample menu.
- Cavendish cream tea - £10
- Fruit scone with jam
- Bakewell pudding with cream and custard
- Seasonal cake of the day
- Served with a choice of hot drink
- Freshly baked scone, cream, jam with tea or coffee - £7.25
- Homemade cake of the day with tea or coffee - £7.25
Cocktails - £8
- Peach Bellini with Le Colture prosecco
- Aperol Spritz with Le Colture prosecco and soda
- Espresso Martini: Grey Goose vodka, Kahlua, Espresso
- The Cavendish: Grey Goose vodka, rhubarb liqueur with a rhubarb fizz
- Elderflower Collins: Sir Robin of Locksley gin, elderflower cordial, soda and lemon