To enable social distancing and help protect our visitors and colleagues, we've implemented new safety measures across the estate.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON ARRIVAL
Eat out to help out
Across all our cafés and restaurants, visitors will be able to claim 50% off, up to a maximum of £10 per person, towards the cost of their meal and non-alcoholic drinks on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays this August.*
Brunch, lunch, drinks and sweet treats
10am - 3.30pm
A range of dishes inspired by and sourced from the Chatsworth Estate and local suppliers. Plus, delectable desserts and cakes made by our expert bakers, straight from the oven to you, alongside, hot drinks and expertly mixed cocktails. View a sample menu.
Book your table in advance and receive complimentary parking. Please show your reservation confirmation (paper or electronic) when you arrive at the parking booth to receive complimentary parking.
BOOK YOUR TABLE
Afternoons at the Cavendish
3pm - 5pm
Relax in the late afternoon with a selection of handmade cakes, scones and other sweet treats alongside coffees, teas and cocktails, all served to your table. View a sample menu.
Bookings can be made in person on the day only.
- Cavendish cream tea - £8.95
- Fruit scone with jam and clotted cream
- Bakewell tart
- Served with a choice of hot drink
- Freshly baked scone, cream, jam with tea or coffee - £7.25
- Homemade cake of the day with tea or coffee - £7.25
Cocktails - £8
- Peach Bellini with Le Colture prosecco
- Aperol Spritz with Le Colture prosecco and soda
- Espresso Martini: Grey Goose vodka, Kahlua, Espresso
- The Cavendish: Grey Goose vodka, rhubarb liqueur with a rhubarb fizz
- Elderflower Collins: Sir Robin of Locksley gin, elderflower cordial, soda and lemon
*Terms & conditions: Valid Mon – Wed 3-31 August 2020. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Does not include alcohol. Ask staff for further details.