- 200g dark chocolate
- 435g tinned chestnut puree – unsweetened
- 200g crème fraiche – full fat
- 100g icing sugar – sieved
- 300ml double cream – lightly whipped
- Slowly melt the chocolate in a bowl over warm water.
- Using a hand whisk, add the chestnut puree to the melted chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the crème fraiche and icing sugar.
- Carefully fold in the whipped cream until smooth.
- Spoon the mousse into glasses and leave to set in the fridge.
- Decorate with grated chocolate.