Lunch, drinks and sweet treats
The Carriage House Café is self-service and offers a wide variety of seasonal dishes prepared in house by our team of chefs and bakers.
With range of sandwiches, baguettes, salads and soup, plus delicious cakes, pastries, barista brewed coffees and a selection of hot food, we have something for every taste.
Good to know
- Hot food is served from 11.30am to 3pm.
- Located in the stables courtyard (no ticket required).
- Open every day, excluding 24-26 December and 1 January. See opening times.
- May occasionally close early for events.
Contact us to discuss your catering requirements in more detail.
Sample hot food menu
Hot food served 11.30am-3pm
- Seasonal soup of the day (VE)
- Derbyshire estate beef lasagne, served with a side salad
- Handmade pie of the day with boulangѐre potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
- Mushroom & leek pie with boulangѐre potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy (VE)
- Smoked pulled pork naan, with slaw