- 400g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100ml thick yoghurt
- 200g stilton cheese (or any other blue cheese) – crumbled
- 4 eggs
- A good pinch of salt
- Rapeseed oil for brushing
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c/350°f/gas mark 4.
- Put all the ingredients (apart from the oil) in a bowl and beat together until well combined.
- Turn the mixture out onto a floured surface and knead for a couple of minutes until it forms a dough.
- Either form the dough into two rough rounds and cut each round into eight wedges, or simply flatten the dough and use a cutter to cut out the shape and size you require.
- Brush each with a little oil, place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until risen and golden brown.