Each year we produce a calendar for our gift shops featuring 13 photographs that celebrate Chatsworth, with a focus on the house, garden and park. In recent years the calendar has featured images taken by members of the Chatsworth team. For 2024, we would like to give our Friends and Visitors the chance to submit photographs to feature in the Chatsworth calendar.
If you have a photo that you think encapsulates Chatsworth and would like a chance for it to be featured in our 2024 calendar, please submit your images to email@example.com with the subject ‘2024 CALENDAR’.
Within the body of the email please also include your full name, and approximate month and year the photograph was taken.
The photographer whose image is selected for the cover will receive a 12 month Joint Adult Chatsworth Friends membership. Our favourite image of the remaining 12 will receive a Chatsworth sparkling afternoon tea gift box, and the 11 other photographs selected will receive a free calendar and £10 voucher to spend in the shops or cafes at Chatsworth.
The deadline for submitting images is 23.00 on 25 June 2023, and the selected photographers will be contacted by end of July 2023.
Information and Ts&Cs
- The thirteen photos selected will appear in the Chatsworth Calendar for 2024.
- Entrants can submit up to three photos in total.
- Photographs should be submitted in JPEG format.
- Photographs should be sent in high resolution, suitable for printing, but be no larger than 10MB in size.
- Photographs should be submitted as email attachments, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The closing date for entries is 23.00 Sunday 25 June 2023.
- Chatsworth will not confirm receipt of photographs, and only those selected to feature in the calendar will be contacted.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Photographs entered must be taken at Chatsworth or surrounding countryside and should ideally be in landscape orientation.
- The competition is open to UK residents only. Entrants under the age of 18 need the verifiable permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
- Entrants must not be professional photographers. For the purposes of this competition, a professional photographer will be considered to be someone who makes more than half their annual income from the sale of their photographs.
- Entrants will retain copyright of any photographs that they submit. By entering the competition all entrants (or, if relevant, their parent/guardian) grant to Chatsworth Estate Trading Limited rights to publish the images in perpetuity and the right to edit the photographs for this purpose.
- No royalties will be payable for any of the photographs selected.
- This information is not open to employees of the Devonshire Group.