Entrants posting photos on Instagram using the #AutumnatChatsworth tag will be eligible to win one of four prizes; a first and second prize per category.
Category one: the best photo encapsulating autumn at Chatsworth primarily featuring the house (internal or external)
Category two: the best photo encapsulating autumn at Chatsworth primarily featuring the garden
1st prize: a one year family gold friends membership, overnight stay for 2 with breakfast at the Cavendish Hotel in Baslow, £250 of Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop vouchers, a 'Chatsworth' farm shop hamper (worth £500), plus a brewery tour for 2 at Peak Ales
2nd prize: a one year family silver friends membership, £150 of Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop vouchers, a 'Paxton' farm shop hamper (worth £195), plus a Champagne afternoon tea for 2 at Flying Childers
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all residents of the UK, except for employees of Chatsworth, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- Any photo posted on Instagram of Chatsworth House or Garden before 26 October 2019, using #AutumnAtChatsworth will be considered to have been entered in the competition.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges, with the main criteria being which photos best encapsulate autumn at Chatsworth in their opinion
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Winners will be notified via Instagram before 30 November 2019. If a winner cannot be contacted, the Chatsworth House Trust reserves the right to select another winner from the eligible entries which were received before the closing date.
- Family memberships are valid for two adults and up to three children, and are subject to additional terms and conditions detailed here and here.
- Photos entered in the competition may be reposted on the Chatsworth Instagram account, and will always be credited
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Chatsworth and, accordingly, Chatsworth may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.