Win a bottle of Chatsworth champagne
All you have to do is answer a few simple questions for your chance to win a bottle of Chatsworth champagne. Terms and conditions apply (see below).
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to all residents of the UK, except for employees of Chatsworth, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be made by entering the personal details requested at the beginning of the content survey. Only one entry may be made per visit to Chatsworth
- Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- Draws will take place every three months and only entries received in the preceding three-month period will be eligible for each draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- One winning entry will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be notified by email. If a winner cannot be contacted, the Chatsworth House Trust reserves the right to select another winner from the eligible entries which were received before the closing date.
- The winner of the competition will win a bottle of Chatsworth champagne. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity and their names may be published on the Chatsworth website and other Chatsworth media.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Chatsworth and, accordingly, Chatsworth may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.