Our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help you organise and plan your day. We are always happy to answer any of your questions and to discuss your visit in detail.
Please note: Between Monday 6 November and Friday 10 November, last entry to the house will be 2pm.
How to book your group visit
If you have catering requirements or plan to visit during our Christmas season, please call the booking office on 01246 565 430 in order for us to arrange a time slot for your entry to the house.
- Complete and return the relevant booking form, along with your catering cheque deposit, if applicable.
- Upon receipt of your booking form, arrangements will be made for your group and a letter of confirmation will be sent to you.
- If you have any catering requirements booked with us, the catering department will manage this part of your reservation from this point forward.
- Payment and confirmation of final numbers should be made on arrival when attraction tickets will be issued. Payment can be made by cash, card or cheque payable to ‘Chatsworth House Trust’.
- All group bookings must be made at least two weeks in advance of the visit. Bookings with a guided tour must be made at least four weeks in advance on the visit.
- To book your group visit, fill out the group booking form (Word) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
Bakewell DE45 1PP
For more information, please contact the bookings team on 01246 565 430 or email email@example.com. The bookings office is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm.
Terms and conditions
All group visits to Chatsworth must be pre-booked at least two weeks in advance to guarantee entry to the house and garden at the group rate, for parties of 15 or more people.
All guided tours and catering requirements are subject to availability. Booking forms must be received no less than four weeks prior to the visit date in order for us to be able to offer a guided tour.
If you have booked a guided tour, in the instance of arriving an hour or more late or not arriving at all, you will be charged an administration fee of £50 per 15 people. If a delay is anticipated, please contact the switchboard on 01246 565 300, but we cannot guarantee your guided tour will still take place.
Catering can be arranged for groups of 25 people or more, each room booked can accommodate a maximum of 56 people. If you have booked catering as part of your visit, a non-refundable cheque deposit of £100 is required, made payable to ‘Chatsworth Settlement Trustees’ to be returned with your booking form in order to secure the reservation.
Final numbers and dietary requirements will need to be taken one week in advance and this will be the number charged for.
In the instance of arriving an hour or more late or not arriving at all, you will be charged the full amount for the option booked. If a delay is anticipated, please contact the switchboard on 01246 565 300.
Farm shop stopover
If your group would like to visit our award-winning farm shop in Pilsley, please call 01246 565 411 to check availability as parking is very limited.
Chatsworth Country Fair
When the Chatsworth Country Fair is running – from 1 to 3 September 2017 – all visits must include the admission price to the Chatsworth Country Fair if the group wishes to visit the house and garden on these dates.
The Chatsworth Christmas market runs from 17 November to 5 December 2017. Visits must include house and garden admission for 15+ visitors. A deposit of £180 is required for all Christmas weekend and Christmas market bookings. All coaches visiting during the Christmas market will drop off and pick up from Rookery Wood coach park.
Each time slot allocated at Christmas can accommodate a maximum of 56 passengers.
The management reserves the right to alter admission prices without prior notice.
Chatsworth House Trust reserves the right to alter dates, times of opening, pricing and services offered.