Increased safety measures
We have added a number of control measures to protect our customers and team:
- Hand wash stations have been installed outside the shop entrance. We ask that all customers clean their hands thoroughly before handling any produce or entering the shop
- During busy periods we will be operating a single shopper policy, whereby only one person from each family group can enter the shop
- We have introduced an external queuing area, which will be used during busy periods
- At checkout and across other areas of the shop, we have marked spaces on the floor to help our customers adhere to safe social distancing
- We have added acrylic screens to each till area to help protect our customers and staff
- We request customers use contactless payment and avoid using cash where possible
- Team members will work throughout the day cleaning touch points such as handbaskets, trolley handles, door handles, till areas and card machines
Thank you to all of our customers for their patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Award-winning farm shop
We have a huge selection of exciting and quality products to tantalise your taste buds. Whether you are creating a family feast, fancy a treat or want to try something different, you are sure to find what you are looking for at Britain's best farm shop.
Our offer includes:
- Butcher's and fresh fish counters
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Well-stocked delicatessen
- Delicious patisserie
- Excellent range of wines, beers and soft drinks
Need some advice? We have knowledgeable and friendly staff who are always happy to help or give recommendations.
10% off for NHS workers
To thank the NHS for working through this unprecedented and challenging time, we are offering 10% off at the estate farm shop. In order to take advantage of the discount, simply present your valid NHS Photo ID Card at the point of purchase.
This offer is valid until further notice to NHS employees with a valid NHS Photo ID Card. Card must be presented by the named card holder to receive the discount. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other discount.
Food collection & delivery
The best of our produce is now available to buy for collection or delivery in order to support our wider community including those in self-isolation.
The farm shop is open every day except 25, 26 December and 1 January.
Find the estate farm shop
The farm shop is easy to find and we have plenty of free parking.
Shop hampers and gifts online
A delicious range of gift boxes and baskets filled with farm shop treats - a perfect gift for any foodie. Available to buy online for next day delivery.
Our expert team make or hand-select every product on the shelves preferring to source from the estate and small local suppliers wherever possible.
With more than half of all products either produced or prepared on the Chatsworth Estate, we are proud of our history and philosophy.
A collection of delicious, seasonal recipes from our kitchen to yours.
Keep in touch
Follow the estate farm shop on Facebook or sign up to the estate farm shop newsletter and receive our recipes, news, promotions and more straight to your inbox each month.