Traditional butchery with over 200 years' experience
Tony, our head butcher, and his team of expert butchers prepare all the meat for sale in the shop in the cutting room - you can spot it behind the counter in the butchery. With a combined total of over 200 years' experience, Tony and his team use traditional methods and ingredients to prep all the favourites.
From Chatsworth Estate lamb and venison (when in season) to our special recipe sausages and just about every cut of steak, our butchery is always well-stocked.
If you have any questions about special cuts of meat or how your favourite is prepared, let our butchers know. They're always happy to answer your questions and help you prepare a meal to remember.
Three for £10 on our favourites
Try a few of our homemade, pre-packaged favourites and enjoy three for £10 including:
- Chatsworth cured plain back bacon and smoked back bacon
- Chatsworth recipe free range sausages - pork & tomato, red onion & sage, Lincolnshire and whole pork
- Handmade burgers - beef, lamb & mint and pork & apple
- Lean minced beef
- Lamb and mint meat balls
- Stewing steak
- Ham hock
Our ready-to-cook range is ideal for a quick, easy and delicious meal. Prepared daily and in-house by our expert butchers and fishmongers, we have a selection of chicken and fish marinated in delicious sauces using only high quality ingredients. Packaged to take home in a foil tray, you can pop them straight in the oven (and no need for any excess plastic). This range includes:
- Two lemon and coconut chicken fillets
- Two lemon pepper chicken fillets
- Six jerk chicken thighs
- Garlic and sweet pepper chicken
- Sweet and sour pork fillet
- Two lemon and chilli cod fillets
- Two chilli salmon fillets
- Two lime, chilli and ginger tuna steak fillets
- Two chicken and stilton supremes