We hope you enjoyed your recent visit to Chatsworth, and we'd love to welcome you back throughout the year. Become a Chatsworth Friend today and we will reduce the cost of our annual membership by the cost of your tickets for your recent visit.
- If you bought an Adult house, garden and farmyard ticket for £29.50, your Adult membership will be just £105.50*
- If you bought a Joint house, garden and farmyard ticket for £59, your Joint membership will be just £156*
- If you bought a Family house, garden and farmyard ticket for £78, your Family 2 Adults membership will be just £217*
*When paid by annual direct debit
Please note your membership will start from the date of your initial visit. We are unable to refund any tickets off a membership more than four weeks after the initial visit.
There are plenty of benefits to becoming a Chatsworth Friend, such as entry to the house, garden and farmyard, including during the Christmas season, free or discounted tickets to some of our most popular events, and discounts in our shops and restaurants. Read more about becoming a Chatsworth Friend.
You'll also be supporting the work of the Chatsworth House Trust, a registered charity dedicated to preserving the house, it's collections, garden, woodlands and parkland for everyone to experience and enjoy, now and forever.
How to join
- Complete our online membership form or download and complete a PDF copy of our membership form.
- Complete direct debit mandate either on the PDF form or, if you completed the online form, please complete this direct debit mandate.
- Please make sure you include the booking reference and date of your visit. If you paid for your tickets on the day please scan a copy of your receipt and include this with your completed membership form.
Please return the completed form to us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or my post Chatsworth Friends, Chatsworth, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1PP.
It usually takes us no more than seven days to process your membership application and issue cards.