Gift Aid at Chatsworth
Chatsworth is run by a charity*, the Chatsworth House Trust, and all admission ticket income goes directly towards the upkeep, preservation and improvement of the house, collection and landscape for the long-term benefit of visitors.
- You pay 10% above entry price.**
- You receive a gift voucher worth 15% of the entry price to spend on the day of your visit.
- You can spend the gift voucher in a shop, café or a restaurant in a single transaction.***
- We receive an extra 25% from the government to maintain Chatsworth.
If you can Gift Aid – and you must be a UK taxpayer to do so – the government will give us an extra 25% on top of your kind donation, in lieu of the tax you have paid. It is a rare opportunity to decide how your tax is spent, and all of this money goes directly to the work of the Chatsworth House Trust.
* The Chatsworth House Trust is a registered charity, Charity No. 511149.
** Admission prices including Gift Aid are rounded up to the nearest 5 pence.
*** No change is given where the amount spent is less than the value of the voucher.
Learn more about Gift Aid
To find out more about Gift Aid and if you qualify, please visit our Gift Aid frequently asked questions.