Our Corporate membership gives you the opportunity to reward and inspire your staff and clients, as well as exclusive invites and tours. Our benefits package can be tailored to meet your business and CSR needs helping you to create a closer relationship to Chatsworth.
Benefits of membership
• Provide staff incentives with unlimited entry to the house, garden and farmyard
• Complimentary meeting room hire in our designated event spaces
• Entertain your clients with an out of hours private house tour
• Invite to the VIP house opening event hosted by the Duke & Duchess of Devonshire
• Discounted tickets to estate wide events
• Acknowledgement of your companies support via the Chatsworth House Annual Review and website
• Opportunity to integrate your charitable and corporate responsibility commitments within your membership
The Chatsworth House Trust prides itself on working with a number of organisations that share our goals and values.
By building mutually beneficial partnerships we are able to continue our programme of conservation, maintenance and restoration for the long-term benefit of the public and our partners.
By becoming a corporate sponsor you will have a fantastic platform to reach an extensive visitor base and be aligned with one of the most popular stately homes in the UK.
Sponsorship opportunities not only include our events and exhibitions programme but also our educational activities as well as essential conservation and restoration projects.
Our development team are able to work with you closely to maximise your sponsorship, create collaborative branding and marketing opportunities and access an exclusive hospitality package.
We would be delighted to discuss our corporate support options available to you, for more information please contact Sarah Owen, Director of Development – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01246 565 300.
With special thanks to our Corporate Supporters