Our corporate membership programme gives you the opportunity to reward and inspire your staff and clients, as well as exclusive invites and tours. Our benefits package can be tailored to meet your business and CSR needs helping you to create a closer relationship to Chatsworth.
Cost of membership - £5,500 +VAT
- Unlimited entry to the house, garden and farmyard between March and October
- Complimentary meeting room hire in our designated event spaces
- Opportunity to hold a curator led tour of Chatsworth House (out of hours, subject to curator availability)
- Invitation for up to 4 guests for the exhibition launch event in March
- Acknowledgement of your companies support of the charity via the Chatsworth House Annual Review
- Chance to integrate your charitable and corporate responsibility commitments within your membership
BECOME A CORPORATE MEMBER
The Chatsworth House Trust, a registered charity since 1981, prides itself on working with organisations that share its goals and values. By building mutually beneficial partnerships we are able to continue our programme of conservation, maintenance and restoration for the long-term benefit of the public and our partners.
Our development team are able to work with you closely to maximise your sponsorship, create collaborative branding and marketing opportunities and access an exclusive hospitality package.
To find out more please contact email@example.com or call 01246 565 300
With special thanks to our current partners
Other ways to support Chatsworth
Make a donation
If you are able to, you can make a one off or regular donation online today using the form provided here.
Become a Friend
Every penny of Friends membership goes to support the long-term preservation of Chatsworth. As a Chatsworth Friend, you benefit from unlimited entry to the house, garden and farmyard, plus free parking, tickets for some of our popular events and discounts across the estate.
Become a Patron
Patrons play a vital role in supporting the long-term stewardship of Chatsworth.
Chatsworth in America
Chatsworth in America, Inc. - a US non-profit corporation- was set up by and for Americans with an interest in the historic significance of Chatsworth.