Looking after Chatsworth and its collection requires constant attention, with conservation and maintenance needs to the fore. Many people care deeply about Chatsworth and its future - as a Patron of Chatsworth you will play a significant role in helping us meet this need.
As a Patron your support will make a tangible difference by contributing directly to conservation needs that the charity is currently unable to undertake. There is an ever-increasing list of projects requiring urgent attention for which your support will be critical; this could include painting conservation, archive digitisation or historic restoration.
Become a Patron
£1,750 per annum
Benefits value £570
Suggested voluntary donation of £1,180*
If you would like to become a Patron or have any questions please contact the Development team on 01246 565 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up here
*The donation is a suggested amount that will support the Chatsworth House Trust’s ongoing work and to which Gift Aid can be applied. The benefits are available for purchase separately without any further donation.
Benefits of support
As a Patron you will have the opportunity to build an engaging relationship with Chatsworth and gain a deeper insight into how this 21st century estate is cared for and managed.
- Free entry throughout the year to the house, garden and farmyard for you and a guest
- Annual parking permit
- Access to the exclusive Patrons' event programme including a VIP invite to the new season opening reception for you and a guest. View the full programme below.
- Complimentary guidebook and an advance copy of the Annual Review
- Acknowledgement of your patronage via our supporters' thank you board, as well as the annual review
- 15% off in our onsite retail shops (the Orangery & the Stables) and catering outlets
- 15% off in our online shop
- 15% off food at the Cavendish Hotel, Baslow and the Devonshire Arms at Beeley and Pilsley
- Plus all benefits afforded to Chatsworth Friends
Patrons events programme
The Patrons programme includes behind-the-scenes tours, curator-led talks, and days with our gardening team plus many more exclusive opportunities enabling you to develop an even closer relationship with Chatsworth.
Take a look back at some of our previous events below and view our current programme of events.
View the full 2024 programme
View the 2024 programme of events exclusive to Patrons
Discovering the Archives
Review a previous Patrons' event involving our extensive archives.
Planting in Arcadia
Find out more about a previous Patrons' event involving Arcadia in our garden.
Curiosities of the Devonshire Collections
Learn more about a previous Patrons' event offering an in depth look at items in our collection