Snow update 27 November
Chatsworth House, Garden and Farmyard are all open today, however the Storytime Father with Christmas experience in the farmyard is cancelled as he’s stuck in a snowdrift and his elves can’t dig him out. We will automatically process refunds for those who had tickets for this event. You do not to contact us.
If you have tickets booked to visit the house, garden or farmyard, but are unable to get to Chatsworth, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking confirmation details, and we will process a refund. There is no need to call us.
Christmas at Chatsworth
This year, we celebrate 20 magical years of Christmas at Chatsworth. Our displays are inspired by the past two decades of spellbinding decorations throughout the house and we can’t wait to share them with you.
Entrancing scenes will combine nostalgic references to Christmases of years past with the traditions at the heart of Chatsworth’s seasonal celebrations. The Chapel will come alive with festive music; a kaleidoscope of colour will mingle playfully with gems and minerals from our collection; inventive use of recycled materials will illustrate the potential of sustainable decorating; and no winter celebration would be complete without a sprinkling of the white stuff...
Join us as we celebrate the magic of Christmas at Chatsworth.
Enjoy an evening with us
Make your festive visit even more magical with a visit after dusk. A limited number of tickets are available as we open late until 6.30pm Thursday to Saturday from 25 November to 17 December.
Christmas tickets include admission to the house and garden. All tickets must be booked online and include car parking (one car per transaction).
|Family (2 adults, up to 3 children)||£70|
- Child entry for the Christmas ticket is age 3-16 inclusive, and children aged 2 and under are free of charge.
- Extended opening hours Thursday to Saturday from 25 November to 18 December as well as 19 to 23 December.
- The Festive illuminated walk is included with Christmas tickets.
- You may enter the garden and farmyard at any time during your visit, but please note that there is no pass out/re-entry to the garden after 3pm and last entry to the farmyard is at 4pm.
- From 6-24 November, Christmas tickets also include access to Christmas market
- Friends of Chatsworth and pass holders must also book tickets online. Book Friend and pass holder tickets
- Chatsworth House, Garden & Farmyard are closed on 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January.
A little more festive fun
Festive fare in the farm shop
The order books are open and our shelves are full to bursting with festive fare and gifts for all.
Chatsworth Christmas trees
Prepare for the festive season with our British-grown Nordmann Fir trees. Available selected dates from 26 November.
A festive feast
Treat yourself in the Carriage House Café this Christmas with a roast dinner and all the fixings.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit the Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants website to find out more and to book online.