This year, we celebrate 20 magical years of Christmas at Chatsworth. Our displays are inspired by the past two decades of spellbinding decorations throughout the house and we can’t wait to share them with you.
Entrancing scenes will combine nostalgic references to Christmases of years past with the traditions at the heart of Chatsworth’s seasonal celebrations. The Chapel will come alive with festive music; a kaleidoscope of colour will mingle playfully with gems and minerals from our collection; inventive use of recycled materials will illustrate the potential of sustainable decorating; and no winter celebration would be complete without a sprinkling of the white stuff...
Join us as we celebrate the magic of Christmas at Chatsworth.
Enjoy an evening with us
Make your festive visit even more magical with a visit after dusk. A limited number of tickets are available as we open late until 6.30pm Thursday to Saturday from 25 November to 17 December.
Christmas tickets include admission to the house and garden. All tickets must be booked online and include car parking (one car per transaction).
|Family (2 adults, up to 3 children)||£70|
- Child entry for the Christmas ticket is age 3-16 inclusive, and children aged 2 and under are free of charge.
- Extended opening hours Thursday to Saturday from 25 November to 18 December as well as 19 to 23 December.
- The Festive illumination walk is included with Christmas tickets.
- From 6-24 November, Christmas tickets also include access to Christmas market
- Friends of Chatsworth and pass holders must also book tickets online. Book Friend and pass holder tickets
- Chatsworth House, Garden & Farmyard are closed on 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January.
Car parking during Christmas market, 6 to 24 November
If you have booked Chatsworth Christmas tickets, to visit the house, garden and farmyard at any time between 6 November and 9 January, please use the main Chatsworth entrance, off the B6012. You will also be able to access the Christmas market from 6 to 24 November.
If you have booked a car park ticket to visit the Christmas market only, please use the Golden Gates entrance off the A619 in Baslow.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit the Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants website to find out more and to book online.