Entry to the house, garden and farmyard
- Booking in advance for the house, garden and farmyard is strongly advised. Book Friend tickets
- 10% off guest tickets using code GUESTENTRY. Book guest tickets
Terms and conditions
Christmas at Chatsworth
4 November - 7 January
Chatsworth Friends may book complimentary Christmas at Chatsworth (4 Nov - 7 Jan), Christmas in the garden (4 Nov - 7 Jan), and Christmas market (4 Nov - 26 Nov) tickets using the links below.
Pre-booking is essential for all visits over Christmas.
Please use code GUESTENTRY at checkout to obtain 10% off guest tickets.
Please note, if you are booking for Christmas, you do not need to book a separate car parking ticket, parking for one vehicle is included with your ticket.
If you book tickets and are no longer able to use them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference number so we can release the tickets for other Friends to enjoy.
To book, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the ticket type you wish to book below
- Verify your membership using the membership number printed on the lead member's card and the postcode you used to sign up with. Ensure the space is included.
- Reserve your Christmas visit by selecting the type of ticket and number required, choosing a date to visit between 4 November 2023 and 7 January 2024 and completing the booking process.
HOUSE & GARDEN GARDEN FARMYARD
ALL DAY MARKET CAR PARKING AFTER 3PM MARKET CAR PARKING
Chatsworth International Horse Trials | 17-19 May 2024
- As a Friend, you receive a complimentary adult ticket for every adult member.
- We will email you in late April 2024 with details of how to book and download your tickets.
- There are limited upgrades to a horse trials membership available at a discounted rate for Friends.
Chatsworth Country Fair | 30 August - 1 September 2024
- As a Friend, you receive a complimentary adult ticket for every adult member. Children aged 15 and under, or included in a family membership, do not need a separate ticket.
- We will email you in early August 2024 with a link to download your complimentary tickets
- Please note that you will need your membership number (printed on the lead member's card) and your postcode for verification.
- There are a limited number of upgrades to include the country fair members enclosure available at a discounted rate for Friends. Upgrade now for 2024.
10% off other Chatsworth events
- Use DISCOUNT10
Terms and conditions
Shop, dine, stay and other properties
10% off Chatsworth online shop
- Use FRIEND2023
10% off with your membership card at:
- All Chatsworth shops, restaurants and cafes
- Estate farm shop
- Chatsworth Kitchen at Peak Village
- Devonshire Hotels and Inns on the Chatsworth Estate
- Chatsworth Garden Centre
£3 off admission at Bolton Abbey
- Ticket admits one vehicle to the Bolton Abbey Estate, North Yorkshire
Terms, conditions and how to book
Past month newsletters
Refer a Friend
As a current Friend, if you refer a friend to become a Friend of Chatsworth, you will receive a £10 voucher to spend in the Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop at Pilsley as a thank you from us.
All you have to do is make sure your friend names you on their membership application form.
The referral scheme only applies to new Friends and not Friends who renew their membership.
If your membership has lapsed, this must have been by a minimum of two years. The referring Friend must have a valid membership to qualify for the reward and they are entitled to one voucher per joining group.
Chatsworth Friend terms & conditions
- Membership is valid for entry on all open days for 12 months from when you join; we’re open every day from mid-March until early January, and the farmyard and adventure playground are also open during February half-term. Please note the farmyard and adventure playground are closed during the country fair, but there will be a farmyard stand at this event.
- Reserving Friends tickets in advance is essential during Christmas, early November to the beginning of January and recommended for all your visits.
- Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult at all attractions and organised events. Accompanying adults are responsible for supervising the children in their care at all times.
- All adult members must have a photo on the admissions system.
- Membership cards are not transferable.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund complimentary tickets, should the event(s) be completely or partially cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control.
Tickets for Chatsworth Country Fair, Chatsworth International Horse Trials and the Friends Garden Party are included with Chatsworth Friend membership as long as the events go ahead as planned. Friends will be contacted by email 2-4 weeks before each event with details on how to download or apply for complimentary tickets.
You will be able to purchase discounted event tickets for yourself and others on your membership for all events that are run by Chatsworth House Trust, this includes the following: bonfire, garden theatre, catering events including at the farm shop, guided walks, experience days, and family events. These tickets are not transferrable to non-members. The discount will not apply to events that are run by third parties such as Luna Cinema and Chatsworth Players.
Shop, dine, stay and other properties
Chatsworth shops and restaurants
10% discount at our gift shops, estate farm shop and cafés and restaurants on presentation of your Chatsworth Friends card. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount. Discount not available on gift vouchers, weddings or private dining events.
10% discount on stays at the Chatsworth and Bolton Abbey Cottages. Valid on new bookings only. Membership must be mentioned at time of booking. This discount excludes Christmas and New Year’s stays and is not available in conjunction with any special offers. To book a cottage, email email@example.com or call 01756 718 111. Be sure to present your Chatsworth Friends membership card on arrival.
Devonshire Hotels & Inns
10% discount on bed and breakfast at the Devonshire Hotels & Inns. Valid on new bookings only. Membership must be mentioned at the time of booking. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01756 718 111. Be sure to present your Chatsworth Friends membership card on arrival. This discount excludes Saturdays, Bank Holiday weekends, and 20 December – 2 January and is not available in conjunction with any special offers.
10% discount on food at the Devonshire Arms at Pilsley or Beeley, and at the Cavendish at Baslow. Discount available at the discretion of the Devonshire Arms or Cavendish Hotel. Friends cards must be presented at the time of ordering. Discount applies to the cardholder, and up to three guests. Not valid on public holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine’s Day, 24 December – 2 January, or in conjunction with any other special offer, event, or menu. Discounts are not available on weddings or private dining events.
Chatsworth Garden Centre
10% discount on full-priced items at the Chatsworth Garden Centre, excluding food. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
Simply present your Chatsworth Friend membership card to receive your exclusive offers. Offer valid across boutiques in Ashbourne, Bakewell, Buxton, Chesterfield, Matlock, Ludlow, and Whitby in addition to online at www.cwsellors.com. Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. See in-store for further details.
We reserve the right to amend or withdraw discounts without notice.